Experience of Studying Abroad
9:15 am – 5:00 pm
According to the notification on the official website of AIIMS, "those who will be completed their Internship period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 31st January 2020 are eligible to fill their Final Registration for admission to AIIMS PG courses for January 2020 session. Candidate must have Provisional OR Permanent Registration of MCI/DCI for Online Final Registration."
Changes made in admission schedule of AIIMS PG January session:
- Last date of code generation and completion of final registration: 16th October 2019
- Last date for checking the status of Final Registration: Accepted / Rejected with reasons: 23rd October 2019
- Last date for receiving of “No Objection” from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for Foreign National candidate: 29th October 2019
- Last date of submission of Sponsored Certificate: 29th October 2019
Rest of the Schedule Remains Unchanged.
Steps to apply for the final registration:
- Go to the official website of AIIMS.
- Go to academic courses and select the desired course of PG.
- Click on the final registration.
- Login using registration ID, RUC code, password and captcha code.
- Fill all the necessary details regarding academic and personal
- Make the payment.
- Choose your preferred exam centre.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future requirements.
Here is the official website to apply for AIIMS PG
To know about more changes made in AIIMS PG January session, click here