- Posted in Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS has released the admit cards for AIIMS PG- January 2019 session. Earlier, AIIMS was to release the AIIMS PG Admit card on 5th Nov, but due to unavoidable circumstances release date delayed. The examination will be conducted on November 18, 2018.
AIIMS PG exam is the only way for admission in Post Graduate courses of AIIMS. The courses include MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 years)/DM (6 years)/ MDS. The entrance examination will be conducted in New Delhi as well as six other AIIMSs in Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar and Rishikesh.
How to download admit card:
- Visit the official site of AIIMS
- The important announcements section carries the message of the admit card.
- Click on the academic courses tab
- Check the Post Graduate link and click on the relevant one
- Then click on Registration/Login link to access
- Enter your login details correctly i.e., candidate ID and password along with the captcha code.
- Click on login.
- Download your admit card and keep a print out for further reference.
To download admit card click here
- The AIIMS PG exam is computer based and will be conducted in one shift.
- The duration of the examination is three hours for MD /MS Courses and one and half hours for MDS Courses.
- The AIIM PG Entrance Examination will have one paper in English consisting of 200 objective type questions for MD/MS and 90 objective type questions for MDS.
- AIIMS PG 2019 January session exam date: November 18, 2018
- The result for AIIMS PG 2019 January session: November 23, 2019 (Expected)
- The examinations will conduct from 9.00am to 12.00noon for medical courses and from 09.00am to 10.30am for dental courses.
|GATE 2019: Registration, Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern||CAT 2018||XAT 2019|
|NEET PG 2019||JIPMER PG 2019||SNAP 2019|