- Posted by Admin
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi starts basic registration for MBBS 2019 from 30th Nov 2018. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has introduced two-stage online registration for medical aspirants through MBBS entrance examination for 2019 academic session. There are a basic registration and a final registration process.
This decision was taken for wrong application form fill up by majority of candidates and that lead to many rejections last year. There is no fee for the basic registration. After verifying the details filled in basic registration, the candidate can proceed to the final registration.
The AIIMS MBBS exam is conducted for admission in MBBS programme in nine AIIMS institution of the country- New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).
For official notification click here
- Candidate needs to qualify Class 12 Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state.
- Candidate’s age needs to be or will be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Candidate must pass the qualifying Class 12 Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 60% aggregate marks ( 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates).
How to Apply:
- MBBS aspirants can apply online on the official website.
For basic registration click here
For detail registration process click here
- Basic Registration for MBBS-2019 Start: 30.11.2018
- Basic Registration Closing Date: 03.01.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Status update of Basic Registration: 07.01.2019
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration: 08.01.2019 - 18.01.2019
- Final status of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019: 22.01.2019
- Uploading of Prospectus: 29.01.2019
- Generation of Code for Final Registration: 29.01.2019 - 17.02.2019 (05:00 PM)
- Final Registration: 21.02.2019 - 12.03.2019(05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards: 15th May, 2019
- Date of Examination: 25th May, 2019 & 26th May, 2019
- Examination Timings: 1st Shift (Each Day) 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2nd Shift (Each Day) 03:00 PM – 06:30 PM