AFCAT Application Form Out Apply till June 30
AFCAT (II) application form has been released by the Indian Air Force (IAF) today i.e on June 1. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode till June 30, 2019.
The AFCAT application includes a total of 242 vacancies at the Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
The process to To fill the AFCAT application form is:
- Visit the below mentioned official website of IAF
- Click on the application form link.
- You need to keep certain particulars - active mobile number, valid photo ID proof, bank details, passport size photo, qualification certificates, thumb impression ready with them before you fill up your form.
- Along with this, you need to pay a prescribed application fee of Rs 250, without which the application form will not be accepted by the authority. The application fee must be paid in online mode within the allotted time frame.
- All those candidates who fill the application form along with the payment of the application fee within the allotted time frame will be issued the admit card ten days prior to the date of the examination.
AFCAT (II) 2019 test is scheduled to be held on August 24 and 25, 2019.
Official website indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT exam is conducted in three stages – online test, AFSB Interview, and medical test. Candidates who qualify in all the three stages of the selection process will be considered qualified.