- Posted by Admin
MAT Preparation Tips 2019 can help you to score good marks in the exam. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is the all India level entrance examination for admission to the MBA programme. Every year a large number of students comes forward to take this test. The examination of MAT 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode. The students can choose the test mode as per their suitability. The candidates who want to make their career in management field can refer this article for MAT preparation tips. One must follow the tips and guidelines mentioned below for securing good marks in the examination.
Candidates can get the admit card via online mode. The hall ticket is issued only to successfully registered candidates.
Self – study:
Students mostly prefer group studies as it also serves as a stress- booster at the wee hours of exams. But self–study is the best method to study when appearing for such entrance exams. Try to reserve most of your precious time for self-study. It helps you to score good marks. Nowadays, it is seen that most of the students are engaged in tuition and coaching due to which they don’t get enough time for self-preparation. It is suggested to all the appearing candidates that self-study is must, so allot your maximum time for self-studies.
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of MAT exam will be conducted through both online mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as offline mode i.e. Paper-Based Mode (PBT).
- Time Duration– The candidates are allotted 150 minutes to complete their answer sheet.
- Marking Scheme– The aspirants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and for the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The best books to refer to:
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension for MAT - Aditya Choudhary, Bharat Patodi
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations - Dinesh Khattar
- Study Package for MAT - Arun Sharma
- Mission MBA MAT Guide - BS Sijwali and Tarun Goyal
- MAT Score Accelerator
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exam Guide - R. Gupta
- Complete Guide for MAT and Other MBA Entrance Exams - Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
- Barron’s Guide to GMAT - D. Jaffe, Stephen Hilbert
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning - R.S. Aggarwal
- 10 Challengers MAT - Dharmendra Mittal
|MAT 2019||MBA after Engineering|
|Full-time MBA v/s Part-time MBA||FAQs on MBA v/s PGDM|