- Total Colleges 6
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Type of Examination||State Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (Approximately)|
|Number of Applicants||Around 72,152|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Schedule:
|Online Application Issue||January 16, 2019|
|Mock Test Available||February 5, 2019|
|Last date for form filling||April 21, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||May 03, 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Provisional Answer Keys Publish||May 17, 2019|
|Last date to challenges the Provisional Answer Keys||May 21, 2019|
|Final Answer keys Release||May 24, 2019|
|Result/Score Cards Declare||May 27, 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June 2019|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card:
The candidates can get their admit cards online from the official website of COMEDK UGET. Note that, the admit card will be available in online mode only. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
How To Download COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card Online?
- Go to the official website of COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card link.
- Log in to the website using the login credentials provided at the time of registration.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Check the details given on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future use.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus:
Before start applying for the entrance test, students are advised to get through the syllabus set by the exam conducting authorities first. The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2019 will be set according to the subjects from 10+2/12th STD / 2nd PUC (Science Stream). The students can expect from Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Thermal and Chemical effects of Current, Hooke’s Law and Force, Sound and Mechanics Waves, Modern Physics & Thermal Physics. For Chemistry the syllabus has Thermodynamics, Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding, Metal and Metallurgy, Classification of elements & periodicity in properties etc.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Exam Language: English
Type Of Marking in Exam: For right answer 1 mark and no deduction for the wrong answer. In case of a tie, the method for negative response will be taken into consideration.
Total Marks: 180
COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut off:
The cut off is the minimum mark a candidate will require to qualify in the entrance exam. In the case of COMEDK UGET 2019, the cut-offs will vary as per the colleges. However, there are also cut off marks for category-wise.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40%|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form:
The Application form for COMEDK UGET 2019 has been released on January 16, 2019. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exams can apply for the exam.
- Adhaar Card is mandatory for COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form.
- The application fee for COMEDK UGET 2019 is ?1300/-.
- Candidates who are applying for both COMEDK and UniGAUGE will have to pay ?2100/-.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counseling:
COMEDK UGET counseling will start from the 2nd week of June 2019. The whole counseling session will be conducted in two rounds. However, the final admission will be based on the mark secured in the exam. All the details related to counseling will be declared within the prescribed time period.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result:
The result of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be released on May 27, 2019. The candidates can access the result after the announcement in online mode. Following the result declaration, the merit list will be announced. The result will show the details of the candidate along with the result and the rank.
COMEDK UGET Result Out, Click Here To Download Rank Card
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key:
The answer key for COMEDK UGET 2019 has been published online on May 17, 2019. However, the students will be able to complain objection to the official answer key in case of the wrong answer. The last date to submit your objection is May 21, 2019. Note that to challenge the answer key, candidates have to pay a fee of 500/-. The final answer key will be released on May 24, 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board or University by state or central government. COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for B.E/B.Tech Course
- Should have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects – Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
- In 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, the General category candidates should have scored 45% marks while SC/ST/OBC category candidates should have secured 40% in PCM. All candidates should have also passed in each subject separately.
For B. Arch. Course:
- The candidates should have studied 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from a recognized University or board.
- Should have passed the examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- Those candidates who have qualified 10+3 diploma recognized by the state or central government will also be eligible.
COMEDK UGET 2019 FAQs:
Q: What is COMEDK UGET 2019 and conducted by whom
A: COMEDK UGET 2019 is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by the COMEDK to find the eligible candidates for Engineering & Architecture in Karnataka.
Q: Can students outside of Karnataka apply for COMDEK
A: Yes. Candidates from all over India can apply for COMDEK.