- Total Colleges 330
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is the entrance examination for students who wish to take admission into various medical courses in different government and private medical colleges of India. NEET-UG has been replaced by All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT). Earlier different medical colleges and states used to conduct admission on their own. From 2019 onwards the National Testing Agency (NTA) is the newly conducting body of the NEET exam and it is scheduled to be held twice a year, that is February and May. NEET exam will be held from 3-17th February and 12-26th May 2019.
NEET UG 2019 Highlights:
- NEET UG 2019 Admit card released by the authorities. Click here to download.
- Students can give the Mock Test on the Mobile App Launched by NTA. Download the mobile application here.
- NEET Score valid For Three Years For UG Programme in abroad.
- Candidates for AYUSH in Karnataka are not required to apply for NEET 2019
- As per the announcement of Supreme Court, Candidates above 25 years can also apply for the NEET 2019. Read the Official Notification.
- NTA has released lectures for NEET 2019 by IIT Prof/Subject Experts. The Lectures are content-based. Check out the Lectures here.
- Students from Open Schools can also apply for the NEET 2019 entrance exam. The notice has been released by the SC.
- National Test Agency has settled around 4,000+ TPCs (Test Practice Centres) across India to make sure that there are no problems for students in any part of the country. Here are the details of the TPCs.
- Tips to crack NEET UG 2019 Exam In 1 Month are Available here.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit card to be released soon. Official notification read here.
NEET UG 2019 Schedule:
|Release of Application form||1st Nov 2018|
|Application submission ends||30th Nov 2018|
|Last date for paying the fee||Nov 2018|
|Correction Window Open||Dec 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Release of Answer key||Within a week after the exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019 Admit Card:
Those candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms will be able to get the admit card for the entrance exam. The admit card for NEET 2019 is expected to be released on the 15th of April. The admit card will be made available for the eligible students online on the official website of NEET. The students will need to visit the official website and download the admit card and take a printout for the exam. The admit card is a mandatory object for the entrance exam. The candidates need to attach one of their photocopies along with the admit card.
NEET UG 2019 Syllabus:
- Class 11th - Physical world and measurement, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behavior of Perfect Gas, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves.
- Class 12th - Electrostatics, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
- Class 11th - Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry and s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals),
- Class 12th - Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Class 11th - Diversity in Living World, Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology and Plant Physiology
- Class 12th - Reproduction, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Offline mode (paper-based)|
|Number of Question||180 questions|
|Marking scheme||(+ 4 ) for correct and (-1) for an incorrect answer|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology|
|Languages of Question Paper||English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.|
NEET UG 2019 Mark Distribution:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
NEET UG 2019 Cut Off:
The NEET Cut off 2019 specifies the minimum marks for the candidates to qualify for the medical entrance exam. That means the NEET 2019 cut off mark will set the limit for the qualification of the candidates. The candidates having marks equal to or more than the NEET Cut off 2019 will be eligible to get admitted to medical, dental and allied courses.
- The NEET Cut off Marks for OBC-PH category is 96.
- The highest mark secured in NEET Cut off 2018 is 691 out of 720.
- There’s a decrease in cut offs of NEET 2019. The decrease is of 12 marks for unreserved category and 11 marks for reserve category.
NEET UG 2019 Application Form:
As per the official schedule, National Testing Agency, NTA has released the online application forms for NEET 2019 on 1st November 2019. Students interested in applying for undergraduate medical and dental courses are required to qualify the NEET 2019.
How To Apply NEET UG 2019 Online?
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Click on 'NEET UG 2019'
- Then click on “Fill Application Form”
- Log in with your user id and password
- Enter the required details
- Click on the 'Submit' button
- Download it, and take a print out for further use
NEET UG 2019 Counselling:
The counselling session for NEET 2019 will be conducted soon after the declaration of the result for the entrance exam. The counselling session will follow the rank order of the candidates produced from the entrance exam. Those students who will qualify the entrance have to register themselves for the counselling session. The candidates will be given the options to choose their prefered locations for the college as well as the counselling session. As per the ranking and the choice, the candidates will be intimated for the counselling session.
NEET UG 2019 Result:
The result for the NEET 2019 entrance exam will be declared on the official website. The result is expected to be released on the 5th of June this year. However, there are no options for any re-evaluation/re-checking in NEET 2019.
How To Check NEET UG 2019 Result Online?
- Go to the official website of NEET 2019
- Find and click on NEET 2019 Result link
- Log in to the website using required credentials
- To log in, enter your roll no along with the date of birth in the given box
- Check the result shown on the screen
- Download the scorecard for further use
NEET UG 2019 Answer Key:
The answer key for NEET 2019 will be released on the official website. The answer key is expected to be released within 1 week of the exam commencement. In case of any wrong answers, the candidates can also challenge the official answer key with a fee of 1000/-.
NEET UG 2019 Eligibility:
- The candidate is the citizen of India.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to sit in this exam.
- Candidates from J & K state can be eligible for 15% AIQ seats by self-declaration.
Educational Qualifications -
- A candidate needs to have passed 12th from any recognized University or Board with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology.
- A general category candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology to be eligible for the exam and that of a physically handicapped person from general category, the minimum aggregate score is 45%.
- SC or ST or OBC candidates should have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks to be eligible for the exam.
Age Limit -
- Candidates should have at least reached 17 years of age. The maximum age limit is 25 years and in case of SC, ST or OBC candidates there can be the relaxation of 5 years.
NEET UG 2019 FAQs:
Q: When will the admit card for NEET 2019 will release?
A: The admit card for NEET UG 2019 is expected to release on the 15th of April.
Q: What is the date for the NEET 2019 Exam Commencement?
A: The NEET 2019 entrance exam will be conducted on the 5th of May this year.