- Total Colleges 3
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2018 is a common mandatory MBA entrance test for admission to all the 15 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. The candidates wishing to join MBA, MSc, CA and MSc (SS) programmes offered by the Symbiosis Institutes have to appear for the SNAP Test 2018. The candidates have to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his or her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. If qualified, he or she would have to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually. The registration process for SNAP has been simplified and the aspirants can now complete the SNAP and programme registrations in the same portal.
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates:
|Starting for Registration||28th Aug 2018|
|Closing of Registration||26th Nov 2018|
|Admit Card Download||1st Dec 2018|
16th Dec 2018
(2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jan 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2018:
- The candidate must have passed a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). There are programs which require specific discipline or subject specialization as to be checked for eligibility by the respective Institute.
- The candidate must have a qualifying degree from any Foreign University and have to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees or qualifications will have to be verified from AIU before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
SNAP 2018 Application Form:
Things to know for filling up SNAP 2018 Application Form:
- The candidates should fill up the application form through Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- The candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields correctly and completely in SNAP 2018 Application form.
- Wrong information given by the candidates will lead to cancellation of the form.
- The candidates have to recheck the information given by them before final submission of the form.
- The photograph uploaded by the candidates have to be taken within 3 months).
- If candidates want to change the prefered exam city, it can be done till the last date of form filling up process.
- The payment of application fee marks the end of procedure of the SNAP application form filling up process.
- Recent photograph (not more than 3 months old)
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets or certificate
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The mode of exam is online.
- The questions are of objective type.
- There will be total 180 objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- (+1) for each correct answer and (-1/4) marks for each wrong answer
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
SNAP 2018 Exam Centres:
Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Noida, Varanasi, Aligarh, Jhansi and Moradabad.
Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara
Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Kota
Maharashtra: Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Kalyan, Virar, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Thane, Solapur
Haryana: Ambala, Gurgaon, Hisar, Karnal, Faridabad, Panipat, Rohtak
Karnataka: Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Belagavi
Chhattisgarh: Bhilai, Raipur, Bilaspur
Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur
Odisha: Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela
Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai
Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Roorkee
Delhi: New Delhi
Jharkhand: Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati
Andhra Pradesh: Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
West Bengal: Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri, Howrah, Durgapur, Telangana, Hyderabad
Punjab : Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Amritsar
Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu
Kerala: Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Kottayam
Bihar: Muzaffarpur, Patna
Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Port Blair
Himachal Pradesh: Shimla
SNAP 2018 Admit Card:
SNAP 2018 Application Fee:
- The application fee for candidates is Rs. 1750. It can be submitted through Billdesk or Easebuzz Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft.
- The candidates, those submit the fee through DD they have to pay Rs. 2065 (which include Rs.1750 as test fee). The DD can be made in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
SNAP 2018 Syllabus:
Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Fill In the Blanks, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Sentence completion, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms etc.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:
Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Permutations & Combinations, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, etc.
Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Business, Punch line of companies, Sports, Finance, Top officials of big companies Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning:
Puzzles, graphs, and tables, Data Interpretation based on text, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Identifying valid inferences, Coding and decoding, Symbol Based problems, , Sequencing, Identifying next number in series, etc.
|FAQs on MBA V/S PGDM||Full-Time V/S Part-Time MBA||Marketing v/s Finance: Which Is Better For You??|
|Strategic management as a career||GMAT 2019||FAQs on MBA V/S PGDM|
|MBA after Engineering||Career in Event Management||CAT 2018|
|XAT 2019||NMAT 2018||MAT 2019|