All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to MBA and equivalent programs of various participating institutes. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India. MAT is conducted in the month of February, May, September and December, in offline (paper-pen) and online (computer) modes.
MAT 2019 schedule:
Eligibility for MAT 2019:
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech, etc) can also appear provisionally.
- Usually, there are no minimum marks required to be eligible for MAT. However, candidates have to secure passing marks in graduation.
- There is no age bar.
- Job experience is not necessary
Application Procedure for MAT 2019:
Candidate can choose any mode to apply:
Register online at the website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card).
Register online at the website by making payment through net banking
- Eligible aspirants need to fill MAT application form 2019 through online mode.
- There is no offline application is available to apply for MAT exam.
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- After few days of the submission of application form, applicants can check their status of the application form.
MAT 2019 Registration Fee:
All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fee. GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through credit card/debit card and net banking.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
MAT exam is held for almost two-and-a-half hours. The test covers two hundred (200) questions in 150 minutes. The aspirant is tested in the following five areas: Indian and Global Environment, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence, and Critical Reasoning. There are 40 questions in each section. Each question carries one mark, whereas, one/fourth mark is deducted for every wrong answer.