MAT 2019 Syllabus:
Indian & Global Environment Section:
Current affairs, World Records, Business, Top officials of big companies, Famous awards and Prizes, Books and Authors, Punch line of companies, History of International Organization, Important Quotations, Social issues, Geography, Sports, Finance, Major Corporate news, Science, Entertainment and Politics
Data Analysis and Sufficiency / Mathematical Skills:
Geometry ( Angles, lines, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cone, Cube, etc), Ratios and Proportion, Number system, Work and time, HCF & LCM, Algebra, Profit & Loss, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations, Geometric Progression, Percentages, Averages, Partnership (Accounts) and Time-Speed-Distance
5 Steps To Crack MAT 2019 Without A Bump
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Fill In the Blanks, Contextual usage, Analogies, Different usage of the same word, Antonyms, Sentence completion, Jumbled paragraphs, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence correction, Idioms and One-word substitution
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Family tree, Multi-dimensional arrangements, Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments, Course of Action, Puzzles, Visual reasoning, Numeric grid, Pie Chart, Arrangement, Series, Blood, Relations, Critical Reasoning, Calendars, Coding & Decoding, Syllogisms, Statement Conclusions, Column graphs and Graphs representing Area
MAT 2019 Application Form:
The interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam via online mode only. The candidates have to log in to the official website of MAT 2019 to apply for the entrance exam. The required documents should be kept prepared for the application form. The application fee will also have to be paid during the application submission procedure. The payment for the form can be made via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and also via Demand Draft. The DD should be made in favour of AIMA and should be payable at Delhi. The DD should be sent to the authorities on the below address before the due date.
Manager - MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
How To Apply For MAT 2019 Online?
- Go to the registration link of MAT 2019 - May Session
- If you're a new candidate, then create a login ID on the website
- If you've created it already, Log in to the website with your respective credentials
- Fill up the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents in image form
- Pay the application fee via any of the given medium
- Recheck the application form and submit the details
- Save the details for the future use
MAT 2019 Application Fee:
- For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
- If a candidate wants to opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT, he or she has to pay an extra fee of Description: rupees symbol 1100/- in addition to Rs. 1550/-.
- The candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will get the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions to send their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. in total, they can select 7 Management Institutions.
MAT 2019 Registration Will End Today April 26! Admit Card on April 29