- Total Colleges 348
Want to get admitted to the one of the Undergraduate Engineering Programs of NITs, IIITs or Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments and other Institutions? The criteria include the performance in 12th or equivalent qualifying Examination and JEE Main simultaneously.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates:
|Notification open||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Application form available||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Correction of uploaded image starting||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|Mock test available||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Application correction time||2nd to 4th week of Jan 2019|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of March 2019|
|Offline Mode Exam Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Exam Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Display of OMR sheet & answer key||4th week of April 2019|
|Result or AIR declaration (paper 1)||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of AIR (paper 2)||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling registration||3rd week of June 2019|
Changes to JEE Main 2019:
- JEE Main will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year. That is in January and April.
- Age Limit has been removed and candidates who have passed their class 12th in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 can apply irrespective of their age.
- Application fees of candidates for different categories for JEE Main 2019 have been reduced.
- Nearly 1.5 lakh common service centers have been notified where students can fill the application form, pay fees, upload documents and download admit card at a very nominal fee.
- Paper-I will be completed in two shifts and Paper II will be of one shift.
- JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in computer-based (Online) mode whereas the drawing section of Paper 2 will be conducted with pen and paper-based.
- Almost 3400 Practice centers have been set up by NTA across country for the students.
- Mock tests and Sample Papers are available online which can be downloaded and practiced at home or at practice centers.
- Candidates can appear in any one of the 2 exams or both the exams. The higher score of the two exams will be considered for admissions.
- The exam will have multiple sessions and the total slots are of eight for both the January and April exams.
- The number of test cities are increased to 264 and that of abroad have been reduced to 9 (Dhaka is no longer an option).
- The candidates which are applying for JEE Main 2019 Paper II must have scored 50% individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% aggregate marks in 10+2th standard or equivalent examination.
The candidates will be able to check their JEE Main 2019 result by online mode at nta.nic.in
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility:
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before filling of application for the JEE Main 2019: The following are the eligibility criteria from below:
- Date of Birth: Must fall on or after 1st October 1994.
- Date of Birth for SC/ST & PwD candidates: Fall on or after 1st October 1989.
- Candidates can appear maximum three times for the JEE Mains exam.
- Attempted limits are same for all the categories.
- Candidates can appear for a maximum of two consecutive years for JEE advanced.
JEE Main Registration 2019:
- Candidates will register using their name, DOB, identification ID and other details.
- Online Application Form filing includes providing personal, academic and contact details and uploading of scanned documents.
- The application fee can be paid online or offline mode.
- Take out a print copy of the acknowledgement slip after the completion of fee payment.
IIT JEE Exam Pattern 2019:
|JEE Main Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:
The detailed syllabus of JEE Main 2019 is given below-
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centre:
To know the exam centres for JEE MAIN 2019 Click Here
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
Admit card for JEE Main 2019 will be available in the official website of NTA-JEE Main from !7th Dec 2018 onwards which can be downloaded by candidates.
Candidates are not allowed to change their examination center, date or shift what has been mentioned in admit card.
Candidates have to read the instructions thoroughly and follow them strictly during the examination.
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee of JEE Main is non-refundable and is accepted through online mode of payment or through e-challan.
|Exam||Category||Application fee in India||Application fee outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2 (B.E./B.Tech.)||General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)||
|Paper 1 or Paper 2 (B.E./B.Tech.)||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||