- Total Colleges 290
Want to get admitted to the one of the Undergraduate Engineering Programs of NITs, IIITs or Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments and other Institutions? The criteria include the performance in 12th or equivalent qualifying Examination and JEE Main simultaneously.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates for Online:
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||8th September 2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10th September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment & image uploading||1st October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam date & shift||5th October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Announcement of the allotted exam center||19th October 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date (paper 1)||8th – 12th January 2019|
|Exam date (paper 2)||8th January 2019|
|Result announcement||31st January 2019|
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||18th March 2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Result announcement||30th April 2019|
Changes to JEE Main 2019
- JEE Main will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year. That is in January and April.
- Age Limit has been removed and candidates who have passed their class 12th in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 can apply irrespective of their age.
- Application fees of candidates for different categories for JEE Main 2019 have been reduced.
- Nearly 1.5 lakh common service centers have been notified where students can fill the application form, pay fees, upload documents and download admit card at a very nominal fee.
- Paper-I will be completed in two shifts and Paper II will be of one shift.
- JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in computer-based (Online) mode whereas the drawing section of Paper 2 will be conducted with pen and paper-based.
- Almost 3400 Practice centers have been set up by NTA across the country for the students.
- Mock tests and Sample Papers are available online which can be downloaded and practiced at home or at practice centers.
- Candidates can appear in any one of the 2 exams or both the exams. The higher score of the two exams will be considered for admissions.
- The exam will have multiple sessions and the total slots are of eight for both the January and April exams.
- The number of test cities is increased to 264 and that of abroad have been reduced to 9 (Dhaka is no longer an option).
- The candidates which are applying for JEE Main 2019 Paper II must have scored 50% individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% aggregate marks in 10+2th standard or equivalent examination.
The candidates will be able to check their JEE Main 2019 result by online mode at nta.nic.in
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before filling of application for the JEE Main 2019: The following are the eligibility criteria from below:
- Date of Birth: Must fall on or after 1st October 1994.
- Date of Birth for SC/ST & PwD candidates: Fall on or after 1st October 1989.
- Candidates can appear maximum three times for the JEE Mains exam.
- Attempted limits are the same for all the categories.
- Candidates can appear for a maximum of two consecutive years for JEE advanced.
JEE Main Registration 2019
- Candidates will register using their name, DOB, identification ID and other details.
- Online Application Form filing includes providing personal, academic and contact details and uploading of scanned documents.
- The application fee can be paid online or offline mode.
- Take out a print copy of the acknowledgment slip after the completion of fee payment.
IIT JEE Exam Pattern 2019
|JEE Main Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
The detailed syllabus of JEE Main 2019 is given below
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centre
To know the exam centers for JEE MAIN 2019 Click Here
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for JEE Main 2019 will be available in the official website of NTA-JEE Main from !7th Dec 2018 onwards which can be downloaded by candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to change their examination center, date or shift what has been mentioned in admit card.
- Candidates have to read the instructions thoroughly and follow them strictly during the examination.
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee
The application fee of JEE Main is non-refundable and is accepted through online mode of payment or through e-challan.
|Exam||Category||Application fee in India||Application fee outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2 (B.E./B.Tech.)||General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)||
|Paper 1 or Paper 2 (B.E./B.Tech.)||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off Mark
The JEE Main 2019 Cut Off mark will be declared online soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The result of Paper I have been released two weeks before the scheduled date by the authorities on the official website of JEE main. The students, appeared for the Paper I, will be able to check out the cutoff mark by using their login credential (Application Number & Password) on the official website.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main answer key for 2019 has been released on the official website by the National Testing Agency. The first one (For Paper 1) was released on January 15 whereas the second one (Paper 2) was released on January 31. The students can get the answer key from the official website by using their login credential.
JEE Main 2019 Result
The final score for the first term exam of JEE Main (Paper 1) was declared on the 19th of January. The result for the 2nd term (Paper 2) was declared on 31st January of 2019. To check the result, the candidates have to go through the official website of JEE Main. For BArch admission, the candidates will be needing their Application Number of JEE Main 2019 and Date of Birth/Password.
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
The counseling session for JEE Main occurs soon after the announcement of the result. The counseling session is a vital portion of the selection procedure. A candidate must attain the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
JEE Main 2019 FAQs
Q: What is the minimum mark required to get admission at NITs?
A: The minimum score required to secure a position at the NITs is 94 or 95 percent.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: The entrance exam of JEE Main is conducted by online mode only.
Q: Is there any changes in the syllabus for JEE Main 2019?
A: No. There is no change in the syllabus of JEE Main 2019.
ENTRANCES OTHER THAN JEE-MAIN 2019