- Posted in Examination
JIPMER PG 2019 Admit card is expected to be out on April 29, 2019, by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website http://jipmer.edu.in/ by entering the user's login credentials which include user ID and password.
It is necessary to keep your JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card as it will contain important information like your name, roll number, exam date, exam venue, Time and shift of the exam.
Following are the steps to download JIPMER PG 2019 Admit card:
- Go to the official website - jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the admit card download link
- A candidate login window will open
- Enter user id and password
- Upon successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check that details mentioned on it are legible and correct
- After confirming, download and take a printout of the admit card
Exam date: JIPMER PG 2019 is going to be conducted in computer-based mode on May 18.
Results: The result of the JIPMER PG 2019 exam will be declared on May 31.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy found in the Admit card like the exam date is wrongly given, the name is incorrect, or some data is missing or blurred, the candidate needs to get in touch with exam officials immediately by sending a mail at [email protected] In the mail, one must mention the discrepancy, the name of the candidate, and user ID