NEET 2019 online Registration Counseling Process started, Get Details here
- Posted by Abhipsa Sahu
NEET 2019 Counseling Process Round 1 has been started by The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the registration process for Round I of NEET 2019 counseling for AIQ quota seats/Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC seats today. The online registration process is been conducted and is open to NEET-qualified candidates only. The last date to get registered is June 24, whereas the counseling fee can be paid until June 25 (up to 2 pm).
Those candidates who have qualified in the NEET exam have to complete the choice filling and locking process this is a part of the registration process and needs to be completed by the last date that is June 25. Based on the choices entered by the candidates and their merit rank, the allotment of seats will be made. NTA will prepare the merit list NEET 2019 merit list as it is the exam conducting authority. It will then share the list with the respective counseling authority, including DGHS.
NEET 2019 Counseling Registration process:
- Go to the official portal
- Register there by entering personal and academic details.
- Pay the relevant counseling fee as per the category they belong to and institute applied for admission
- Complete the choice filling portal.
- It is recommended that you should enter as many choices as possible to improve your chances of admission.
Allotment of Seats Based on the choices filled by the candidate and according to the merit rank, the first round of seat allotment will be made on June 27. Such candidates who have been allotted seats will be issued seat allotment letters, which have to be downloaded and taken printouts of. The allotment letter has to be then produced at the time of reporting at the allotted institute between June 28 and July 3. The registration for second and the final round of counseling for 15% AIQ seats will be conducted from July 6-8. The allotment of seats for this round will be done on July 12. Meanwhile, for Central/Deemed Universities/ESIC a further mop-up round will also be held, registration for which will be open from August 13-14.
Check out your NEET Cut off 2019
Mandatory Documents you need when reporting at the allotted institute:
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of Class 12
- Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Counseling for 85% state quota seats The respective state counseling authorities will be responsible for conducting counseling for the remaining 85% state quota seats and also all seats of private colleges. Candidates need to apply separately for participation in state counseling.
Apply here: NEET UG
Check the counseling schedule here