Last Moment Guidelines For UPSEE 2019
- Posted by Abhipsa Sahu
UPSEE entrance exam is a state level examination which is conducted by the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management etc. As there are only a few days left for the exam these are some last moment guidelines for you to do your exam well.
Make a plan for Study and majorly make notes:
First, make a study plan for your preparation. See the syllabus and plan your preparation according to the time you have left with right now. Now that its less time left for the exam we hope that you might have made short notes as it has always been a smart way to study as it will help you in revising quickly. Keep a comprehensive list of formulas and remember them as they are the biggest tool to help you with your exam.
Start your Revision:
When there's hardly 15 days left for the exam all you need to do is start your revision seriously. Manage your time equally for all the subjects. Do not forget to cover all the details of the important topics. Make a prominent timetable of 10 days and stick to it. The crucial point here is to make it sure that you remember all the things that you’ve prepared till now or in the stage of revision. Since the last days of preparation are left you have to put in six to eight hours of study time. Take frequent breaks in between studies so that you are fresh every time you get back to your study routine.
Practice Mock tests
Mock Tests really play a very important role in UPSEE Preparation. These practice tests are really important because you can track your scores in these tests. You will get an idea about matters where you are strong and where you are weak. Analyze them, and by analyzing your performance you can improve your performance in the weaker sections hence this will definitely help you in your exam.
As there are only a few days left for the exam hence you must be focused towards practising hard but by doing this also focus upon the matter that never neglects your health because of your preparations. Have a healthy diet. Take a good amount of sleep of minimum 8 hours a day. Do yoga and meditation which will help you calm your mind and it will increase concentration power. For the time being, avoid heavy and junk food in the preparation time.
Things to remember "On The Day" :
- If you are finding any particular question difficult, then do not waste your time in trying to solve it. Instead, move to the next question and if time permits come back to this question later.
- The thing which you have to keep in mind is that have a clear view of the sectional cut-off of each section an also the overall cut-off.
- So, if in the Exam, you find any particular section a bit challenging, attempt the minimum number of questions that are required to clear the sectional cut-off of the section.
- Sometimes, the questions can be very tricky. We advise you to read them very carefully before answering.
- In the Exam, avoid using any shortcut that you are not completely sure about.
- Hence, these were few details for the last moment preparation for the entrance exam UPSEE 2019.
- Avoid Guesswork in the Exam.