Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
is a common management entrance test to get admission into the 15 Symbiosis Institute affiliated comes under the Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. The candidates can get admission into the MBA, MSc, CA and MSc (SS) programs offered by the Symbiosis Institutes through the SNAP test.
Here we have given you the exam highlights-
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Number of MBA colleges under SNAP 2019||15 Symbiosis Institutes|
|SNAP Exam Application Fee||Rs.1750/-|
|Total Questions in SNAP Exam||115|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
Now we are going to discuss the Registration process for the Foreign candidates. First, know the eligibility criteria for the foreign candidates-
- The foreign candidates need a qualifying degree from a recognized university.
- They need to produce an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Read also: SNAP Registration, Exam Dates & Question Pattern
The SNAP registration process for the foreign candidates includes filling the application form, uploading the documents, submission of the document, Verification document, Visa letter, and reporting mail.
1- Filling the Application form:
- As mentioned above if the foreign candidates come under the eligibility criteria, then they have to visit the official site of SNAP i.e snaptest.org.
- Click on the ''Registration'' button and then go for 'I Agree'.
- Enter email id, mobile number, password, and other required information then click on 'Register'.
- After getting the confirmation of username and password in the registered email id, log in with the username & password to fill the SNAP 2019 Application form.
- Fill in the personal & academic data with work experience details.
2- Uploading the documents:
Here is the list of required documents whose soft copies need to be uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- 10+2 or equivalent Final Mark sheet
- Mark sheets of Bachelor's degree (Semester wise/ Year wise)
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2 original letters of recommendation
- IELTS Score Card/ Proof of IELTS Registration
- Payment Proof of Application Fee
Check here: Top MBA Colleges in India accepting SNAP score
3- Submission of the document:
The foreign candidates also need to send the hard copies of the above documents to the following address-
Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE),
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune 411 004, Maharashtra, India
Tel. +91 20 25671905
4- Verification of the documents:
After verifying all the important documents such as academic record, SNAP score, IELTS/IELA Score, the SCIE (Symbiosis Center for International Education) will prepare a central merit list.
5- Visa Letter:
The foreign candidates who are listed for SNAP entrance will be sent a provisional admission letter for candidates who requires a student visa.
To know the SNAP Preparation Tips, Click here
6- Reporting Mail:
SCIE will send a confirmation letter stating the formalities to be completed to the selected candidates who get provisionally admitted.
This is all about the registration process a foreign candidate should follow.
The Symbiosis International University also possess reservation facility for the candidates with physical disabilities such as vision impairment, hearing impairment, locomotor disabilities, mental retardation, multiple disabilities, and dyslexia, etc. The reservation percentage for foreign candidates is 15%.
This article is to inform the foreign candidates about their registration process and reservation criteria. Hope it will help you in collecting information and fulfilling your career expectations through SNAP.
Read also: SNAP 2019 Schedule, Syllabus & Exam Pattern.