Experience of Studying Abroad
NTA has declared JEE Main Cut off 2019
along with the result and rank after the conclusion of the exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the main conducting body of the JEE Main 2019
examination. The exam will be conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission to the leading engineering institutions of India.
The national level exam has been conducted in January and April, that is twice a year in online mode. Candidates have appeared in either of the two or both. On the basis of JEE Main Cut off marks, candidates will get admission in various government and private institutions and colleges of the country to B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The JEE Main 2019 cutoff has been published category-wise and candidates can check JEE Main Cut off by logging on to the result portal online.
What’s JEE Main qualifying Cut off 2019?
This is the minimum mark which has to be secured by the candidate to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced.
Note: Eligibility for JEE Mains 2019? You can apply for JEE Main 2019 exam if you have minimum 50% marks in PCM.
JEE Main 2019 Highlights:
Types of JEE Main Cut Off 2019
Admission Cut Off 2019:
- This is published by JoSSA for the new academic session.
- Published on www.josaa.nic.in
- Aim: Least mark to be secured for the admission to the participating institute
Qualifying Cut Off:
- It’s published by NTA for the new academic session.
- Published on RESULT PORTAL
- Aim: Screening of candidates for JEE Advanced i.e. those candidates have scored the qualifying marks can be eligible for JEE Advanced
JEE Main Eligibility: Age, FAQs, Subject, Qualification
JEE Main 2019 Qualifying Cut Off:
Factors to be considered for JEE Main 2019 Cut Off:
- The Cut off list will be prepared considering the factors such as difficulty level, number of candidates and category of the candidates.
- Total available seats
- Total applications received for the program to which candidate seeking admission
- The overall performance level of the candidates
- Number of questions asked in the examination
JEE Main 2018 Qualifying Cut Off:
Check out the qualifying cut off mark released by the NTA for the 2018 session here.
9:15 am – 5:00 pm
|Category||Max Marks||Min Marks|