Best books to prepare for NDA
- Posted by Debasmita Mohapatra
The National Defense Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces where the 3 services that is the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together. After the completion of training they go for further pre-commissioning training to the respective service academies.
NDA is the 1st tri-service academy in the world. NDA recruitment is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year. The exam is conducted two stages - written exam and SSB Interview. The 1st session of NDA 2019 is completed in the month of April and the 2nd session is going to be held in 17th Nov 2019. The registration for the 2nd session has already started from 7th Aug 2019.
NDA is an offline exam and the written exam consists of 2 sections that are Mathematics and General Ability Test of matriculation and 10+2 level. Here we have suggested some of the best books meant for NDA exam-
Know details about NDA exam, Click here
Books for Mathematics:
Candidates need to go through the complete syllabus thoroughly to know from which section questions come from. The Math part of NDA exam covers Sets and relations along with functions, quadratic equations, logarithms, trigonometry and geometry topics like circles, triangles, coordinates, etc. The recommended books are-
- MATHEMATICS FOR NDA AND NA: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND NAVAL ACADEMY Paperback – 2003by Aggarwal R.S. (Author)
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC by Arihant Experts
- Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA by Arihant Experts Paperback
- Study Package MATHEMATICS NDA & NA (National Defense Academy & Naval Academy) Entrance Exam Paperback – Oct 2015by ManjulTyagi (Author),? Amit Rastogi (Author)
Books for General Ability books:
- Compendium General Knowledge 2018 with Latest Facts & Data By Kumar Sundram
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2018 FOR USEFUL FOR SSC NDA IAS PCS AND OTHER EXAM By RAJAT WASAN