Experience of Studying Abroad
The National Defense Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces where the 3 services that is the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together. After the completion of training they go for further pre-commissioning training to the respective service academies.
NDA is the 1st tri-service academy in the world. NDA recruitment is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year. The exam is conducted two stages - written exam and SSB Interview.
NDA is an offline exam and the written exam consists of 2 sections that are Mathematics and General Ability Test of matriculation and 10+2 level. Here we have suggested some of the best books meant for NDA exam-
Know details about NDA exam, Click here
Books for Mathematics:
Candidates need to go through the complete syllabus thoroughly to know from which section questions come from. The Math part of NDA exam covers Sets and relations along with functions, quadratic equations, logarithms, trigonometry and geometry topics like circles, triangles, coordinates, etc. The recommended books are-
9:15 am – 5:00 pm
- MATHEMATICS FOR NDA AND NA: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND NAVAL ACADEMY Paperback – 2003by Aggarwal R.S. (Author)
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC by Arihant Experts
- Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA by Arihant Experts Paperback
- Study Package MATHEMATICS NDA & NA (National Defense Academy & Naval Academy) Entrance Exam Paperback – Oct 2015by ManjulTyagi (Author),? Amit Rastogi (Author)
Books for General Ability books:
This part called General Ability consists questions from different topics such as English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events, Intelligence and Personality, History, Freedom Movement, etc. Here we have recommended some of the books that consist of much exercises of solved and unsolved questions-
- Compendium General Knowledge 2018 with Latest Facts & Data By Kumar Sundram
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2018 FOR USEFUL FOR SSC NDA IAS PCS AND OTHER EXAM By RAJAT WASAN
We have shared some of the best books regarding the NDA exam. Those who are interested in joining defense have to cover the syllabus completely to attend each and every questions coming on exam successfully.
Read also : How to Prepare for NDA? Here are Some Tips to Crack